CHANNELING, LIGHT TRANCE, & DEEP TRANCE

If you have ever had the experience of meeting someone who channels or does trance work, it can be a unique experience to say the least. To really understand the concept of what is taking place, I may have to begin by briefly describing where the ability and information comes from. My experience has lead me not to question how or why, but just to allow it to work.

For you to even begin to believe in this system of delivery of information, you must have a basic knowledge and believe about angels and guides. The “guide” theory was a new concept to me when I began getting information about things I knew nothing about. I always believed that there was someone out there giving me some support in my thinking. Whether it was an inner voice, intuition, or literally a “being” with more knowledge than myself. What began this new belief system was learning how to meditate. You can not make a connection to this state of mind without meditating. To really understand how someone is able to do this, it is necessary to let go of all logic. The only way to let go of logic, the physical mind, is to come into a meditative state.

For the sake of terminology, I will use the word "Guide" to describe the person, being, or entity with the information. Channeling is one way to use a word to describe a process.Trance is the state of mind at the time of the process. Medium is the person who receives and delivers the information.

Let's be logical for a moment. I do believe it is good to have a healthy skepticism. Just because there are many, what I call, wanna be's. And who can't just make up a bunch of something and make it sound important. But then there is the plain, simple truth that comes from a voice that is not your own. When you are with someone who truly channels, you will feel it, sense it, or see it for yourself. And if you feel truly blessed, you can experience channeling from your guides. As with everything I experience when it comes to my spiritual path, it is important to accept only that which you resonate with, validate for yourself, and feels right to you. Many of the guided readings that take place have proven their validation to me over and over again. I can only share with you my experience and my belief based on that experience. You must discover your own spiritual connection.

Channeling is a talent. So is being a medium. You are born with it in your heart and it takes time to learn to work with this type of energy. And that is what it truly is. It's within you, given to you to use with a higher purpose in mind. In my case, I need to let go of my logical thinking, and all my own life's issues. Somewhere, somehow, I agreed to use this physical body to be used as an instrument to communication. Now why would we need this type of communication? Probably because a majority of people out there aren't hearing it for themselves and they would rather do things their own way. One thing I learned rather quickly, I can't do anything my own way or in my own time.

Channeling is not limited to guided communication only. Healers channel energy for physical and emotional purposes. Psychics are channeling to gather information. People who are doing any type of spiritual work, are channeling. You may be channeling when you are writing and ideas just come to you “out of the blue.” I have been able to experience several methods of channeling and have communicated with a wide array of people. When the guides communicate, it is a much deeper trace. It is like watching a dream, being aware of a dream, but upon awakening only remembering some of it. We have had to record many of the readings for this reason. I want to know what I said. It is easier for me to believe that it wasn't me that was speaking if I'm not fully present. But then it comes to times of very light trance. Totally being aware that I can think, but my thoughts are not mine. I still can not use my body my way, nor do I have much control over any physical ability. I must wait until what they need to say is finished. That can be more difficult to wrap my head around, but I no longer have any doubt what is taking place.

You need not fear being with someone who channels. You'll know if it is what you need. It is only guidance. No one can tell you or should tell you what you should do in any situation, but only give you the information for you to make the decision. Everything about our spiritual teachings have all been guided. That is what I know I can trust.